Reopening Wednesday 2 September!
We’re on our way!
We are very happy to announce that Automatic’s doors will be reopening on Wednesday 2 September.
It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve been busy adapting our restaurant, bars, kitchen to make Automatic safe for all our customers and staff.
The new Automatic normal
We’re all getting used to things being different, so you won’t be surprised that things will be a little bit different when you come to visit us.
When you arrive…
• We’ll be taking contact details from at least one person per group for track and trace purposes.
• You’ll find hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and at the entrance to the toilets.
• Our tables have been spaced out and rearranged to ensure social distancing.
• There’ll be no ordering at the bar.
• Toilets are one-in-one-out.
• You’ll be seated at your table and you can book and pay for everything via our new app. If you’d prefer to order via your server, you’ll still be able to do that, disposable menus will also be available.
• Everything on our new menu is also available to takeaway or collect.
If it all seems a bit odd, don’t worry, the same friendly team will be here to help you relax and have a great time with us.
Come and see us, we’ve missed you!